One of my favorite memories growing up was hanging out in our kitchen while my Mom baked homemade goodies for Christmas. When I was little, I was so proud to have the chance to stir the cookie dough and cut out sugar cookies.
As a parent myself now, I’m planing to break out some festive holiday desserts to continue the tradition.
Here are 15 festive holiday dessert recipes from bloggers who really know how fill the holiday season with sweet treat.
- Holiday Chocolate Peppermint Trifle / One Creative Mommy
- Butterscotch Squares / The 21st Century Housewife
- Cornflake Christmas Wreath / Saving Cents with Sense
- Gingerbread Cheesecake / Martha Stewart
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies / Wonky Wonderful
- Fig Cookies / Country Living
- Jam-Filled Cake with Chocolate Glaze / Martha Stewart
- Towering Tree Cake / Spoonful
- Salted Fudge Brownies / Food & Wine
- Chewy Eggnog Caramels / Wonky Wonderful
- Chocolate-Ginger Cake with Bourbon Sauce / Martha Stewart
- Christmas Cookies / Simply Darrling
- Walnut Orange Buche de Noel / Martha Stewart
- Gingerbread Cottage Recipe / Taste of Home
- Sugar Cookies / Country Living
Many thanks to the talented Kendal of Songbirds and Buttons for finding such great recipes and creating the wonderful image at the beginning of this post.