Cucumber dill dip is the perfect creamy is the perfect recipe for a crowd, and it’s easy to make ahead for any party.
A perfect appetizer, this dip is creamy and light at the same time. It’s given a hint of spice with the Sriracha sauce (but you can leave that out if you prefer a milder version).
Cucumber Dill Dip Recipe
Easy to make and a huge hit at any party, this dip makes about 4 cups of dip. It’s a perfect mix of creamy dip, a hint of dill and Sriracha, and fresh bits of cucumber and a mild fresh onion flavor.
If you’re making it for a football party, New Year’s Eve, or just a fun Saturday night with family and friends, make sure you pair it with traditional hot dips like this hot Asiago artichoke dip, other cold dips like this easy taco dip, or even tasty dessert dips like this caramel apple dip and mint chocolate chip cheesecake dip. For a healthy dip, be sure to include this healthy vegetable dip kids will love, chocolate fruit dip with Greek Yogurt, and Greek Yogurt fruit dip with peanut butter.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this tasty dip.
2 – 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
2 cups mayonnaise
2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
2 large cucumbers, peeled and chopped
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 teaspoons dried minced red onion
2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
2 teaspoons kosher salt
How to make cucumber dill dip
Making this dip is pretty easy.
Just add softened cream cheese and mayo to a bowl and mix.
Chop onions and dill, and squeeze lemons to make juice. Drain any excess liquid from cucumbers.
Add the dill, cucumbers, lemon juice, dried onions, Sriracha and salt and mix.
Put in the fridge until it’s ready to eat!
What goes with this dip?
We serve this cucumber dill dip with carrots and celery, but it’s also delicious with pita chips, yellow peppers and other veggies, or crackers.
Cucumber Dill Dip
This easy cucumber dill dip with mayo and cream cheese is a huge hit at any party.
- 2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced red onion
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese and mayo until smooth.
- Chop cucumbers, and fresh onions, and squeeze lemon juice. Drain excess liquid from cucumbers.
- Mix in the dill, cucumbers, lemon juice, fresh onions, Sriracha and salt into the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with carrots and celery.
This dip stores well in the fridge until ready to serve!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers Big Smiles Variety Pack Box, 30-count Snack Packs
- Party Bargains 6 Sectional Round Plastic Serving Tray, Size: 12 inch, Color: White/Silver, Pack of 4
- McCormick Organic Dill Weed, 0.5 oz
- Sriracha Keychain Gift Pack: 9 Ounce Sriracha + 1 Ounce Keychain + 1.7 Ounce Keychain
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 582mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
We all loved this so much!!! Can’t wait to make another batch for bookclub later this week.
This is such an easy and popular dip!