This is such a cute craft, and it’s perfect as a gift for your child’s teacher.
Luckily, it’s also easy to make, so you can even let the kids help out.
Caution: Just be careful with the hot glue, as it can burn small hands.
- Tall cylindical pastic container (approximately 7 1/2″ tall)
- 4050 Yellow Wooden Pencils
- Artificial Flowers
- Floral foam
- Hot Glue and hot glue gun
- Attach pencils to vase using hot glue.
- Tip! If you can’t find a plastic cylinder, you can also use a clean soup can with the top cut off.
- Just be careful for sharp edges.
- Tie vase with a bow.
- Insert flowers into floral foam inside of vase.
This is adorable, and instantly the 1st thing I thought about was a gift for a child’s teacher.