With two kids in the house, a business to run, and a busy life in general, I’ve really learned to appreciate easy and simple.
That’s why I love these easy and adorable Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer cookies.
You can make a batch of these in no time flat, and they’re always a huge hit with our family and my kids’ classmates at school.
Here’s what you’ll need. I’ve added links to the items on Amazon, so you can see what I used.
- 1 package of Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Cream Pies
- 1 bag of pretzels
- Nutter Butter Bites Mini Sandwich Cookies
- red and black raspberry gummies
- white icing
- brown icing
- candy eyes
Here’s how to make the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cookies
These are so easy to put together.
- Take two pretzels and place between the cookie sandwich at the top.
- Create stripes of brown icing on cookie.
- Attach the two candy eyes with white icing.
- Attach a gummy to the nutter butter cookie using the white icing. Use a red raspberry gummy for Rudolph, and black gummies for the other reindeer.
- Attach the nutter butter cookie the center of the cookie.
You’re done! With all that extra time, I thought you might enjoy this 😉