That’s why I’m such a big fan of this Mr. Grinch Green hot chocolate. It’s creamy, hot, tasty, and it reminds me of my very favorite holiday movie.
What you’ll need (I’ve included links to Amazon so you can see what I used):
- 4 cups of milk of your choice
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (I used Wilton clear imitation vanilla extract, but regular brown vanilla extract is fine too).
- 8 oz. mint chocolate chips (available on Amazon here)
- 2 drops of Green food coloring (available on Amazon)
- red sprinkles (we used Wilton Red Sprinkles)
- whipped cream
How to make:
- Dip the rim of the glass in water, then in red sprinkles
- Stir together milk, vanilla, food coloring and mint chocolate in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer and melted.
- Do not let it boil!
- Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream.
Looking for some more great Holiday recipes?
“Let Taste of Home help you plan your holiday parties and menus with this idea-packed cookbook. There are wonderful appetizers and beverages, company-worthy entrees, delectable breads, an array of sides and best of all dazzling, divine sweets—cookies, candies, cakes, pies and more.
Included is classic fare, as well as updated twists on old-time favorites.”